Sunday, September 17, 2017

Snowbound is coming back! #SixSentenceSunday!




Good Morning all!

Today, I would like to announce that Snowbound part of the Rosewood Pack series, will be making its return to shelves later this fall/early winter.

As a sneak treat, I thought it only appropriate to share a little snippet of the story. Enjoy!


“You’re in Rosewood.”
An image of a snow covered wooden sign flashed through her mind. “I saw the sign.”
“I’m guessing you hadn’t meant to stop here?”
“Well…the storm.” She shrugged. “I had to stop or get stuck in it.”
“You’ve been here three days.”
The bacon settled in her stomach like a lead weight. “Three days?”
“Caleb said to let you sleep as much as you needed. Darlin’ you looked rough when I got you here.”
The way “darlin’” rolled off his tongue, had her insides turning to goo. “I see. And, my car?”
“Trashed. It’s a mangled pile of metal.”
Despair filled her. Now what would she do? “Oh.”
“Thorne did happen to bring your bag. Is there anyone I can call for you?”
She shook her head. “No. I don’t have anyone.”
A low sound, almost like a growl emanated from him. Or at least she thought it had. “You’re alone?”
“Yes.”

He cursed. “My home is your home. You may stay here if you wish. I’ll have Thorne assess your vehicle again, maybe he can fix it or has something suitable to replace it with.”

I hope you enjoyed this little snippet... Until next time!

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1 - Fighting for Brittney

Chapter 1 Seventeen years later... “Remember, this is a working trip. Listen to Shiro, Oz or Lars when they tell you to d...