Sunday, January 7, 2018

#SixSentenceSunday ! Kalkin's coming!




Welcome to the New Year edition of #SixSentenceSunday post! Today, I am sharing Kalkin as the final kick to release is upon us! I hope you enjoy!


“Me either. I had duty last night,” his brother grumbled. “Did you know Danielle smells like sage and cactus blossoms?”

“Nope,” Kalkin answered, somehow knowing Keeley smelled like jasmine and honeysuckle.

“Yeah, it’s crazy,” he said, adjusting himself.

“Not in front of me, man.” Kalkin shook his head, pushing past his brother. “I don’t need to know what’s happening in your pants.”

Kalkin releases on Jan. 9th!
books2read.com/KalkinApacheCountyShifters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1 - Fighting for Brittney

Chapter 1 Seventeen years later... “Remember, this is a working trip. Listen to Shiro, Oz or Lars when they tell you to d...